Life Of A Struggler ♥ <data:blog.pageTitle/> | Struggler <data:blog.pageName/> | Secret Diary
Love the life you live. Live the life you love❤
Irresistible thoughts :(
Wednesday, December 26, 2012 ? 010 Budak Comel ?

Could anyone please tell me that SPM is not everything?
Could anyone please just convince me that SPM is just a regular exam that every seventeen years old student must face?
Because I'm tired suffering everyday remembering what will gonna happen to my SPM's result.
Likewise the SPM is the end point of my life.
It was just like if I managed to success with flying colours, then I can carry on my life in this world happily.
And if I failed to score straight 9A+, I will DIE.
No NO! Astaghfirullahal A'zim, Nauzubillah.




Ya ALLAH, please make the 'duniawi' just be in my hands.
Not in my heart.
Because soon I will have to leave it.
And Ya ALLAH,
Please let the 'ukhrawi' be in my head and my heart forever.
Because there is my definite destination.
Please ya ALLAH please :(

Ya ALLAH, I beg you,
please just convince me that SPM IS NOT EVERYTHING.

Ya ALLAH, YA Razzaq, Ya Zaljalali wal Ikram.

"He is my LORD; there is no deity but Him, I put my trust in Him and I turn to Him"

Ya ALLAH, I put my trust whole heartedly in Your miracle :)




Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post